1. Twenty little painted toenails.
2. Long fluttering eyelashes attached to four puppy dog eyes.
3. Two mischievous smiles.
4. Endless parades of kisses.
5. Dance recitals.
6. Holding hands crossing the street.
7. Snuggling on the couch.
8. Bedtime stories.
9. Uncontrollable giggles.
10. Tears of Joy.
11. Princess costumes.
12. Playing family.
13. Mounds of stuffed animals.
14. Pink (the color).
15. Smiley faces, Peace signs and Hearts.
16. Pictures on the refrigerator.
17. Helping with homework.
18. A renewed appreciation for cupcakes.
19. Freckled cheeks.
20. Swing sets
21. Are we there yet?
22. Scraped knees and elbows to kiss and make better.
23. Being needed.
24. Being Wanted.
25. Being Loved.
If it weren't for my kids, I'd be celebrating useless, lazy, selfish, asshole person day.
Today I'm counting my blessings.